Erectile Dysfunction North Fort Myers - Meet Dr. CaesarComprehensive urologic care with a personal touch...
Erectile Dysfunction North Fort Myers – Call (239) 458-1196 today!
As you get older, erections might take longer to develop and might not be as firm. You might need more direct touch to your penis to get and keep an erection. This might indicate underlying health conditions or be a result of taking medications
Various risk factors can contribute to erectile dysfunction, including:
- Medical conditions, particularly diabetes or heart conditions
- Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can — over time— cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
- Being overweight, especially if you’re obese
- Certain medical treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer
- Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions
- Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you’re a long-term drug user or heavy drinker
- Prolonged bicycling, which can compress nerves and affect blood flow to the penis, may lead to temporary or permanent erectile dysfunction
Dr. Caesar’s areas of interest include minimally invasive (laparoscopic) and robotic surgery for the treatment of both cancer and benign diseases, a wide variety of treatments for BPH, prosthetics including inflatable penile prostheses, medical and surgical treatment of urinary incontinence, removal of kidney stones, and sexual medicine.
He has attended courses to learn advanced robotic techniques in treating urologic diseases, and state-of-the-art methods in the surgical treatment of urinary incontinence and BPH. He is excited to bring these procedures to our practice and the patients he treats.
Dr. Caesar is a member of the American Urological Association.
Don’t Wait! Get Answers and Schedule Your Erectile Dysfunction North Fort Myers Appointment Now by calling (239) 458-1196 today!